Cryochaps K2F cooling wraps for horses have been designed to form part of your horse’s everyday cool-down routine, as well as help in the rehabilitation of the horse after injury. Our compression ice boots for horses have been developed to mimic ice bath therapy, which is commonly used for human athletes.
Product Features of Cryochaps K2F Cooling Wraps for Horses:
- Ease of Application: one wrap can fit the left or right leg and offer a secure fit
- Ice & Compression: our ice boots for horses provide both. The Stretch Neoprene boot provides the essential compression
- Reusability: Our cooling wraps for horses are durable and reusable
- Easy Clean: Cryochaps are easy to wipe clean after use
- Quick Freezing: Simply lay Cryochaps flat in the freezer ready for next time
- Fast Acting: Cryochaps cooling boots for horses provide quick cooling of the leg
- Full Coverage: Our ice boots for horses provide full coverage of all the tendon and ligament structures in the lower leg, whilst still allowing the horse to move
Why You Need CRYOCHAPS K2F
Lower leg injuries in horses are a common occurrence. Horses are designed to be super quick and supple, balancing 400kg of bone and muscle on four legs. Humans have selectively bred the horse to become more agile, more expressive, more powerful, faster and stronger. However, their limbs do not always cope. Consequently, as any owner will know, injuries are commonplace.
Ligament and tendon injuries can now be diagnosed much more often due to better veterinary knowledge and diagnostic technology. Diagnosis often leads to time consuming rehabilitation.
Cryochaps K2F cooling wraps for horses have been designed with a focus on post-exercise recovery and injury prevention. They have been developed to mimic ice bath therapy. The general theory behind cold therapy is that the cold exposure helps to combat the micro trauma (small tears) in tissues and resultant soreness caused by intense or repetitive exercise.
The cold therapy constricts blood vessels, flushes waste products and reduces swelling and tissue breakdown. Subsequently, as the tissue warms and the blood flow increases, the healing process is jump-started. Cryochaps K2F ice boots for horses provide cold therapy and essential compression to be proactive against injury, or to help the healing process after injury.
Comes in Pairs.