Phenomenal sheepskin boots designed by Peter Mattes and Klaus Balkenhol.
The EA Mattes brushing boots provide optimal protection and allows the joints to move freely.
The benefits of 100% genuine sheepskin on boots is are;
- reduces the friction against your horses hair
- sheepskins breathability increases air flow to the horses legs
- molds softly to the contours of your horses legs
Let your creativity run wild with your choice of
- 3 outer shell colours, white, black and brown
- 33 sheepskin colours to choose from
The outer shell is available in three colours - White, Black & Brown
The sheepskin lining is available in a wide variety of colours to match your Mattes collection!
Size measurements are available in the images
Boots are sold in PAIRS
Find our more HERE
*IMPORTANT* There is a possibility of dye bleeding from dark or bright coloured skin onto light coloured quilt. A slight staining is possible from dark or bright coloured wool onto the hair of gray horses. Fading of the wools surface is also possible. This is due to the composition of the horses’ sweat, which can be different from horse to horse. The same applies to dark and bright dyes on saddle leathers.
- There are NO exchanges or returns on any Mattes products as these are custom made for you. Please ensure you have measured and chosen your colours correctly.
- All Mattes products are custom made in Europe so please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery