The SLIM-LINE stud guard-girth is a new design because of the speciﬁc interest of several eventers we cooperate with. Principally this girth has the same properties as the whole Mattes SLIM-LINE girth range.
The stud guard is leather covered and shock absorbent. The martingale fastener consists of a leather strap with buckles as preferred by most top riders. The girths are available in 3 versions:
Girths with detachable lambskin-cover:
• Consisting of the base girth, padded with POLY-FLEX® and spreader insert for optimal pressure distribution.
• With separate sheepskin cover with trim around edges to avoid edge pressure and chaﬁng.
• Stainless spring loaded steel buckles and D-rings for draw reins. Elastic buckle straps on both ends.
• The Base girth cannot be used without lambskin cover!
• Girths should also be washed in the washing machine and dried in the tumble dryer. For this purpose put the base-girth into the wash bag and wash in the washing machine together with the lambkin cover outside of the wash bag. Tumble dry thereafter. Tumble dry. The temperature shall not exceed 30° Celsius. The best washing result can be achieved by using our MELP washing agent.
• It is imperative to follow the washing and care instruction exactly
• Length is always speciﬁed from buckle-end to buckle-end.
SLIM-LINE The new MATTES girth generation.
We have extended our girth range by the new SLIM-LINE. The functional principle has not changed actually improved. Advantages of the SLIM-LINE girths:
• Detachable lambskin cover
• Flatter and slimmer, therefore more elegant plus added elbow space
• Simple removal of the plastic insert and quick installation after washing
• Visible surfaces in leather, available in black, brown and champagne coloured leather.
Find our more HERE